Harrisburg Brewers Fest, one of the longest-running beer festivals in Central PA, is celebrating its 14th anniversary on June 17, 2017. The festival has become a tradition in the region and is located in the heart of downtown Harrisburg. Up to 40 breweries are expected to present over 80 beers during the event.
This year the event will run one session from 2:00pm-7:00pm. We recommend purchasing tickets early as this event sells out.
All participants enjoy beer samples from their official Harrisburg Brewers Fest sampling mug. In addition, Harrisburg Brewers Fest offers a food court area, specialty vendors, and live music.
- Must be 21 or older to enter event, valid picture ID required for all guests regardless of age.
- Animals are not allowed on the festival ground, except ADA registered service animals.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- No refunds.
- All ticket holders must enter the site by 6:15pm. No admissions will be permitted after that time.
- We reserve the right to refuse alcohol service to any visibly intoxicated person and if that occurs, tickets will not be refunded.
- We want everyone to be able to enjoy the festival as long as possible. However, there will be NO RE-ENTRY allowed once you exit the festival site.
GENERAL ADMISSION - $50 ($29 is tax deductible)
General Admission includes:
- Admittance into General Session
- 4 oz. sampling mug
- Sampling of beers from up to or approximately 40 breweries
DESIGNATED DRIVER - $10 ($5 is tax deductible)
- Designated Driver admission includes Admittance into General Session
IMPORTANT NOTE ON ATTENDANCE FOR PEOPLE WITH CF AND THEIR FAMILIES:
To reduce the risk of getting and spreading germs at CF Foundation-sponsored events, we ask that everyone follow basic best practices by regularly cleaning your hands with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand gel, covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your inner elbow and maintaining a safe 6-foot distance from anyone with a cold or infection. Medical evidence shows that germs may spread among people with CF through direct and indirect contact as well as through droplets that travel short distances when a person coughs or sneezes. These germs can lead to worsening symptoms and speed decline in lung function. To further help reduce the risk of cross-infection, the Foundation’s attendance policy recommends that all people with CF maintain a safe 6-foot distance from each other at all times while attending an outdoor Foundation-sponsored event.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation has unrestricted financial reserves of about 12 times its budgeted annual expenses, following a one-time royalty sale in 2014. These funds, along with the public’s continuing support, are needed to help accelerate our efforts to pursue a lifelong cure for this fatal disease, develop lifesaving new therapies and help all people with CF live full, productive lives. To request a copy of our Strategic Plan, email email@example.com or call 800 FIGHT-CF.